Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hemp

So I finally sat down and did something somewhat crafty, in this case, hemp jewelry. I bought some new hemp the other day and wanted to make some thing with it and my mother and sister had requested anklets. After getting the colors and beads they wanted picked out I got to work. The two anklets only took me about an hour each to do and the choker I made for myself took me two tries and two hours per try.

The mother's anklet was made out of purple hemp with light purple and white pearlized pony beads:


The sister's anklet was made out of undyed hemp with a rainbow selection of pearlized pony beads reminiscent of Lisa Frank:


My choker was made out of crimson and dusky blue dyed hemp with a copper rose charm and the center piece:


A close up of the rose:


And finally all three together:

No comments:

Post a Comment