Monday, March 1, 2010

Rainbow-tastic!


I'm a very clumsy person, so, whenever I get a new cell phone, it usually ends up looking pretty battered in a very short time. Since I won't get the chance to upgrade my phone until December I decided to make something that would protect it.

While I was at the bookstore one day I found this book for four bucks that had some beginner knitting patterns in it and one of them was a cell phone cozy. I did have to alter the pattern just a bit (took out the antenna spot and added a strap) but other than that it's pretty much straight from the book.

Using size 7 (U.S.) needles, Peaches and Cream 100% cotton yarn (fiesta), and two random buttons I found in my button tin, I created this:



The case does its job and it's cute as can be. I think this one took about 2 1/2 hours to complete. I hope to make more in the next few days. I know my sister is looking forward to getting one for sure. X3

No comments:

Post a Comment