Monday, September 12, 2011

Craftster Swap #1 Monster Ninni

Well, it's been a while since I last posted...but I have been busy! In fact I have an adorable monster to show you all! I joined a swap on Craftster and made him for my partner using the pattern from this web site -- RevoluzZza

He turned out super cute, so, without further adieu, I give you...The Steampunk Ninni-bot!


This is him from the front.


This is the detail of his little heart area, you get to see some of the gears that make him tick.


This is him from behind.


And this is the detail from under his 'access panel'.

He's made out of flannel with a fabric paint coating in copper for the base and I took some turquoise and brushed it over to make it seem like the metal was a bit oxidized. The rivets, plate lines, and a couple of the gears are puffy paint, while the rest of the gears were embroidered.

No comments:

Post a Comment