Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Craftster Swap #8 One Tiny Zombie Thing Swap

So, before I begin, I just want to mention that I love zombies. When I saw this swap pop up I knew I had to join. When I got my partner I was supper happy and knew exactly what I was going to do!
You see, my partner for the One Tiny Zombie Thing (OTZT) had also been in the Felt Badge Swap that I had just participated in.

Zombies + felt = zombie badge!

Of course this one was much larger than the other badges I made of the badge swap, five inches instead of three, but he turned out great! Sadly, I'm very bad at remembering to take photos, so these are from my awesome partner seabound23.

The badge and letter I sent to her.


And a close up of the brain-eating dude himself!

Once again, another amazing swap! I can't wait for the next one! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment