Thursday, August 2, 2012

Felt Goodness...

I really got into the felt badge mood. They're so much fun to make and it's so satisfying to be able to finish one in an hour or two.

So when my sister said she wanted to send something for her friend's birthday I offered to make a badge. I ended up making a Crobat from pokemon. It's the girl's favorite pokemon and, in her game, it's name is Victoria.


Then, after the One Tiny Zombie Thing Swap, I made my self this super cute iPhone case! I fits over the protective case that I already have on my phone and it's great for making it easier to find my phone in the morning. The bow was made using the Upcycled Gift Bows tutorial on Craftster


Neither took long to make and I like how they both turned out. I think I might be getting better at this! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment